Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

It's kind of a roundabout way, but one place to look is the journal "Writing Systems Research":

You could look at the editorial board and see what universities they're at. As editors for the journal, they are likely to be especially knowledgeable about the field. You could also do the same for the various researchers who have submitted work to the journal. In fact, if you search the journal for a few terms, perhaps you can find some researchers who have worked on topics that you are also interested in, then track down where they are at.

Good luck!