Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

Is there a term for the opposite of deponent verbs?


A language has three voices: active, middle, and passive. Some verbs in this language are marked as active voice but their meanings are middle voice. What can these verbs be called? Can they be called deponent?